1.To approve the report of the Board of Directors on the activities of the Company and its financial position, the report of the auditors, and the consolidated financial statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2016 as presented to the shareholders during the Meeting.
2. To distribute to the shareholders cash dividends totaling AED 1.301.430.000 which represent 10% of the share capital of the Company being 10 fils per share for the financial year ended 31 December 2016.
3. To pay bonus to non-executive members of the Board of Directors amounting to AED 650.000 (six hundred fifty thousand dirhams) for each non-executive Board member, including the Vice-Chairman, and an amount of AED 1.000.000 (one million dirhams) to the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
4. To discharge the members of the Board of Directors and the auditors from liability for the financial year ended 31 December 2016.
5.To appoint Ernst &Young as external auditors for the Company’s financial statements for the year 2017 and to approve their fees amounting to AED 185,000.
6.To accept the resignation of the current Board of Directors and to appoint a new Board of Directors comprising the following seven (7) members:
Mohamed Ali Rashed Alabbar
Ahmad Thani Rashed Al Matrooshi
Abdulrahman Hareb Rashed Hareb Al Hareb
Abdullah Saeed Bin Majid Belyoahah
Helal Saeed Salem Saeed Al Marri
Mohammed Hadi Ahmed Abdullah Al Hussaini
Ali Ibrahim Mohammed Ismail
7. To permit the Board members to carry out any business activities which may fall under the company’s objects.
8. Matters Which Require a Special Resolution
The AGM resolved to amend Article 19(a) of the Company’s Memorandum of Association to reduce the number of members of the Board of Directors from (9) to (7) members,to read after amendment as follows:
"The management of the Company will be vested in a Board of Directors comprising seven (7) members to be elected by the General Assembly of shareholders by secret ballot."