Ownership percentages are subject to change due to the following:
1. Trading activities.
2. Off-Market Transactions such as family and inheritance transfers.
3. Changes in the nationality status of investors.
4. Securities deposits and withdrawals to and from DFM for Dual listed companies.
5. Capital increases, by issuing new shares to Strategic investor
6. Converting bonds or Sukuk into shares.
7. Changes of associated group’s ownership.
8. Direct Deals. (The ownership percentage is changed immediately after the execution of the deal).
9. Failed trade settlement.