NBAD aims to become the Number One Arab Bank.
NBAD has a network of more than 100 branches and 330 ATMS in the UAE in addition to cash offices that are spread out in remote locations to provide banking services to customers all over the country.
NBAD has the largest international presence among all UAE banks. It is well diversified with banking units in strategic locations worldwide; stretching from Oman, Kuwait, and Bahrain in the G.C.C.; Egypt, Libya, and Sudan in Africa; UK, France, and Switzerland in Europe; Hong Kong and Jordan in Asia to Washington, D.C. in the U.S.A. Overall, NBAD has nearly 50 branches and 60 ATMs outside the UAE.
Since 1998, NBAD has maintained its leading position in the Issuer Service business in the UAE and in 2008 NBAD launched Custody Service to become the first local bank offering the full suite of Securities and Fund administration Services in UAE markets.
Securities and Funds Administration Services complements NBAD unmatched local wealth management product suite, offering our clients integrated services through fully fledged wealth management solution.
NBAD products extend to the GCC and ME countries through regional Custody services, with the goal of expanding our proprietary network across the region.
The bank offers industry standard Custody solution through a full range of core and value-added custody which includes:
Settlement & Clearing of Securities and Cash:
- Pre-matching executed trades
- Trade status advices
- Simultaneous movement of clients’ cash and securities position both on proprietary system and on market level (with the latter being as per each market’s operating model)
- Cash clearing obligations for DFM executed trades
- Management of failed trades as applicable
Safekeeping of Securities & associated cash:
- Daily reconciliation between NBAD proprietary system and Depositories systems
- Maintaining clients’ cash position under NBAD Core banking system
- Trades Status update (pre-matching & matching reports)
- Settlement reports (Securities & Cash)
- Portfolio valuation
- Holdings reports
Transaction reports Asset Servicing:
- Income collection
- Voluntary & Involuntary Corporate events
- Proxy services
- Tax services
- Foreign Exchange
- Collateral Management
Market Information Services