Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered PLC is listed on both the London Stock Exchange and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and is ranked in the top 20 among FTSE-100 companies by market capitalization.
Standard Chartered has been meeting securities industry participants' needs in the Greater Asia region for over 150 years, serving a discerning client base that comprises the world's largest global custodians, many major broker-dealers, a substantial number of trust banks and securities houses. In 2009, Standard Chartered began its 89th year in the Middle East region, with over 50 years in the UAE. Our securities services cover the entire UAE market including the Dubai Financial Market (DFM).
Our services include:
- Efficient securities transaction processing
- Dedicated experienced Client Service team
- Registration and Safekeeping
- Conventional and Islamic Escrow services
- Corporate Action and Income Collection
- Client Reporting
- Market Information and Intelligence
The most recent awards which have been bestowed on Standard Chartered Bank include the following:
- Best Sub-Custodian Bank in UAE 2009 (2nd consecutive year), Global Finance
- Custodian of the Year: Middle East and Africa 2009 (2nd consecutive year), International Custody and Fund Administration (ICFA)
- Best Islamic Investment Bank, Middle East 2009, The Asset Triple A Islamic Finance Awards.
We are currently expanding our Middle East and North African footprint.
Head of Investors and Intermediaries, Transaction Banking, UAE
Tel. No.: 0097145083052