Initial Public Offering (IPO)
Private and family run companies looking to further the growth of their company often use an IPO (Initial Public Offering) as a way to generate the capital needed to expand, remain competitive and drive long-term sustainability of the business.
There are many benefits for a company going public. Primarily, raising capital can help fund Research & Development, capital expenditure and more. IPOs can also generate increased public awareness of a company with new groups of potential investors and customers.
The DFM Listing’s team will help with any questions you may have on going public. In addition, the DFM “Guide to Going Public” is a step-by-step guide containing detailed information on the full IPO process in the UAE capital market.
- Benefits of going Public and Listing
- DFM support with the IPO process
The DFM Listing’s team provide step by step help for companies considering going public. From initial conversations to full implementation, the team are more than happy to support you throughout the process.
Support Services include:
- Full explanation of the ‘Guide to Go Public’ and updates on new rules and regulations introduced by SCA or the Company Law in the UAE.
- Attend company Board Meetings along with senior management of DFM, presenting relevant information including the benefits of going public and the process
- Professional, consistent and open channel of communication between the company, DFM and SCA
- Facilitate meetings with appropriate professional advisors, such as law firms, accounting firms and investment banks, if needed.
- Upon successful completion of the IPO process, preparation of the company for listing on the DFM stock exchange.
- DFM Listed Companies
- Case Study
- IPO News & Activities
The DFM “Guide to Going Public” supports corporations who are considering converting their business into a Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC).
Download the IPO Guide here
Whether your business is a start up new company, an established private company, an LLC or family business, this step-by-step guide takes you through:
- Why going public and listing on DFM
- The process of going Public
- Corporate Governance
- Case Studies of Listed Companies
- And more...
"Going public is a major milestone in a private company's development, bringing in depth diversification in capital markets. DFM's experience in going public is clear proof of the importance of such development, either through growth and expansion or the adoption of transparency, corporate governance and effective management.”
Essa Kazim, Executive Chairman, Dubai Financial Market "PJSC"
Contact Info: Market Development, Listing Section, Tel: 04 305 5644, Listing@dfm.ae