Corporate Actions Calendar
Browse the latest Corporate Actions of DFM listed companies by date in the ‘Calendar’ or ‘List’ view. The information includes General Assembly Meetings, Board of Directors Meetings, Last Entitlement Dates (LED), Ex-Dividend Dates (EXD), Registry Closing Dates (RCD) since January 2017.
General Assembly Meeting
Board of Directors Meeting
Last Entitlement Date
Registry Closing Date
- Updated daily based on General Assembly dates / BOD meetings dates received from the listed companies. The listed companies are responsible to ensure that the dates referred to above are correct as per the following: Last Entitlement Date (LED), Ex-Dividend Date (EXD) and Registry Closing Date (RCD).
- Dividends percentages (such as cash dividends, bonus shares, etc...) and settlement dates (such as the Registry Closing Date, etc…) related to the profit dividends are subject to Company’s General Assembly approval, and thus, all this information are proposed is until the quorum of the General Assembly is competed and dividends percentages are approved.
- Last Entitlement Date (T+0): Last trading date to be entitled for the proposed dividends.
- Ex Dividend Date (T+1): Starting from Ex-dividend Date, trades starts without the right to the proposed dividends.
- Registry Closing Date (T+2): The shareholders registered on this date shall be eligible for the proposed dividends.
- Entitlement and settlement Dates of Foreign Listed companies differ from the above-mentioned dates according to their Country of Incorporation Law.
- The distributions percentages shown in the Corporate Actions Calendar are the proposed/confirmed distributions by the listed companies and shall be calculated according to the par value of the shares.
- Information provided through the Dubai Financial Market’s (DFM) Corporate Actions Calendar should not be considered professional / financial advice. Clients should always obtain professional / financial advice specific to their individual circumstances.
- Every reasonable effort is made to ensure Corporate Actions Calendar information is accurate and up-to-date; however, the DFM does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Corporate Actions Calendar information may change without notice.
- The DFM disclaims all responsibility and liability (including, without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs incurred as a result of Corporate Actions Calendar information being inaccurate or incomplete.
- While care has been taken, the DFM is not responsible for computer viruses or problems associated with the use of the Corporate Actions Calendar.
- Users should check with the DFM if they have any concern about any Corporate Actions Calendar information.
- Federal Law No.2 Of 2015 concerning Commercial Companies Law and the Federal Law No.4 of 2000 concerning Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) and Market, and the rules and regulations issued for the implementation thereof are the primary source of law relating to the Corporate Actions Calendar.
- If there is an inconsistency between the Corporate Actions Calendar system information and the said laws and regulations, the laws and regulations shall prevail. However, the said laws and regulations may not be the only relevant law for matters arising out of, or connected with, the Corporate Actions Calendar system.
- Kindly refer to “Market News” Announcements in the Main page of DFM Website to view the - Rights Issue’s and Subscription’s in the capital increase – entitlement and settlement dates, plus start and end dates.
- Kindly refer to “Market News” Announcements in the Main page of DFM Website to view the Capital Reduction’s entitlement and settlement dates.