Obtaining a report concerning the details of the securities showing the type, details and date of obtaining the report as per the Trading Member request.
- Preparing and printing reports upon request (AED 200 for the first 20 pages and AED 20 for any additional page provided the maximum is AED 15,000).
- Preparation of electronic reports upon request (AED 0.5 per investor\ transaction\ account in the report, the minimum is AED 300 and the maximum is AED 10,000).
- Generation of a daily trading report upon official request (AED 2,000 per year).
- Preparation of electronic trade details report (buy & sell) transactions executed on investor’s account with the brokerage company during specific period (AED 100 per investor (per year).
- Preparation of electronic net fees report (AED 0.5 per order in the report, the minimum is AED 300 and the maximum is AED 10,000).
- Prepare and print corporate action securities distributions statement of investor’s account with the broker (AED 100 per company).
- Trading member submits a request through the eService Portal
- Dubai CSD sends report to Trading member
- Dubai CSD Sends invoice to Trading member
- Submit request through the eService Portal
Does the DFM provide daily reports about the trading movements of a brokerage company and their investors?
Does the DFM provide Daily trading reports?