Dubai CSD offers this service of issuing a report to companies that wish to view their updated shareholders' addresses upon official request.
AED 0.5, the minimum is AED 300 and the maximum is AED 5,000 ( per shareholder in the register)
- The company requesting the service must send an official correspondence to Dubai CSD to obtain the report, indicating the type and date of the report.
- Dubai CSD will generate and audit the report for the company.
- Fees will be calculated based on type of report, and format of report i.e. CD, hard copy or via email, the invoice will be issued accordingly and sent to the company within 2 working days.
- The Company will be sent a confirmation letter from Dubai CSD along with the invoice.
An official request from the company bearing the signature of the authorized signatory (if any)
Online through DFM eServices or in person at the Investor Affairs, Trading Floor, World Trade Centre, Dubai
How is the sharebook updated?
- The sharebook is linked with the trading and Dubai CSD systems, so whenever a trade is executed or a movement is approved, the balance is updated automatically.
- This is the same when investors' data is updated by the Dubai CSD, such as contact details, this is immediately reflected on the sharebook.