- Are updated daily at the end of every trading day based on date of trade and not settlement date.
- The ownership percentages are rounded off to 2 decimal places
- Ownership percentages are subject to change due to the following:
- Trading activities.
- Off-Market Transactions such as family and inheritance transfers.
- Changes in the nationality status of investors.
- Securities deposits and withdrawals to and from DFM for Dual listed companies.
- Capital increases, by issuing new shares to Strategic investor
- Converting bonds or Sukuk into shares.
- Changes of associated group’s ownership.
- Direct Deals.(The ownership percentage is changed immediately after the execution of the deal).
- Failed trade settlement
The information displayed on this page of the Website is for general information purpose (“Information”) and it is provided as a reference only. The Information is automatically generated from the Dubai Financial Market (“DFM”)’s system “AS IS” and is subject to daily updates at the end of every trading day based on trade date. While DFM endeavors to keep the Information up to date and accurate, DFM and/or its affiliates, officers or employees do not and shall not be deemed to have made any representation or provided any warranty of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability of the Information displayed. In particular, the Information shall not constitute or be construed as a disclosure for or on behalf of investors, and that the ownership percentages displayed in the page are based on the investors’ accounts and/or any disclosure made by investors. For dual-listed companies, the ownership percentage is calculated based on shares listed on DFM from the total issued shares of the company, which is the percentage being reflected on the "Top Shareholders" page whenever the ownership percentage is of 5% or more. Furthermore, changes in circumstances may occur at any time and may impact the accuracy of the Information. Under no circumstances, the Information displayed shall constitute or be construed as a financial, legal or professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. Any reliance placed on such Information is strictly at your own risk and you hereby release DFM from any claims or demands you may have in this regard. Every effort is made by DFM to keep the Website up and running. However, DFM takes no responsibility whatsoever for, and will not be liable for, the Website being unavailable for any reason.